Montag, 18. Juli 2016

Aurora Wings Challenge #33 - "Tic Tac Toe"

Time flies by, and once again, I missed the start of our new challenge at the Aurora Wings Challenge Blog ...!

So now, last but not least, my blogpost for my designteam work :-D






This time, our challenge is themed "Tic Tac Toe".



 This is our board to work with, for explanations how to use, please visit our Challenge Blog! 



For my card, I used "pink/white/grey" + "beads/flowers/layers", the image I used is called "Sakura Fubuki Urai". 














 This time, I had printed the image on pink colored paper and did my coloring with Koh I Noor aquarell pencils.











And here are some details:







.... the roses are punched with "CUT-IES" by Mery & Martine, the doily at the background with "Die-Namics". 













.... border die cut from "Joy!Crafts"...














... and some pink pearls at the corners.



















Ond the bottom left corner I added a bouquet of some paper flowers and two pearl - pins....


















... and a little ticket with sentiment ("Joy!Crafts")











I hope you like my little inspiration :-)

There are soooo many ways to combine the different options of the board on the top, we're looking foreward to see your beautiful projects on our challenge! :-)




xxx Karola xxx

2 Kommentare:

  1. Sakura Fubuki is a very sentimental image for me, as an expatriate Japanese, cherry blossoms in spring - especially when the petals start to fall - is a sight that I miss the most. You have beautifully recreated the swirls of the petals in the image, and these swirly die-cuts also expand on the theme in a visually stunning way. I really appreciate your keeping up with the DT work for Aurora Wings Challenge after your baby girl's arrival. Thank you so much for this gorgeous inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings, Karola. Mitzi xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Karola! I can just feel the breeze just looking at your fabulous coloring and amazing die cuts. Love the multiple pictures showing all of the magnificent details. Stunning work! xxD

    AntwortenLöschen